Monday, January 23, 2012

KEEPING THE WORD OF GOD

KEEPING THE WORD OF GOD
My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I the lord have spoken!” I will bless those who have humble and contribute hearts, who tremble at my word. Psalm 66:2.
Are you really dwelling in the word of GOD?
The word of god is light and ways to a better life, just as the bible made us to understand that if heaven and earth passed away a single out of my GOD word will never passed away without fulfilling its purpose.
Do you still involve yourself in fornications, adultery, and killing? Infact all sort of sinful act that the word of GOD is against? Now is the time to leave according to the word of God so that we can be a glorious partaker of the kingdom of heaven
Follow Jesus today because no sinner will go unpunished except you accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior

No comments:

Post a Comment